2017 Black Friday is coming up on November 23rd, with only a few days left, we’d like to give you some tips on how to save time & money for Black Friday.
Below are the common steps for most of the online shoppers to buy before such big holidays:
- Google the products you’d like to buy and then click on some of the ads or organic results; come across a few websites; or you could see many ads or feed update on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or other platforms and then click to enter into a few new websites.
- If you find any items you like & the price is fine for you, bookmark them for later big saving.
- From time to time, check for the price change or new promotions.
- Repeat the steps above.
- Waiting & waiting, till the last night before Black Friday.
- Revisit all the sites you’ve bookmarked, comparing and decide whether to buy or not.
But now, you just don’t have to, and you could save more time & money! There is only 1 site to visit, all you have to do is clicking or tapping.
- go to our website: https://www.adorewe.com/ , find your favorite stores, if you come across any adoring items, pin it to your Pinterest account, into a special board like “wish to buy on Black Friday” so that you could easily find them later.
- On black Friday, check these pins, check the latest price & stock status, then click to buy. It just takes a few minutes, compared to a few hours with your old habit.
- If you want to save more, you could also check the store list page to find the latest coupons.
PS: if you couldn’t find your favorite stores, please comment with the name, we’ll try to partner with them.